Professional manufacturer of kitchen knives
YOUSUNLONG has been a OEM manufacturer of kitchen knives to Deutsche and United States for more than 15 years.Since YOUSUNLONG registered brand “順”,We are committed to providing users kitchen knives with elaborate craftsmanship and continuous pursuit of innovation in order to break the design and process constraints.
If you use our Kitchen knives you will like cooking and are willing to make delicious food to share with family and friends, our knives have become the choice of professional chef’s and home chef’s.
In professional kitchens, the chef’s knife is indispensable and probably one of the most commonly used knives
A chef’s knife is an all-purpose, typical kitchen knife. Used by professional chefs and many home cooks alike, it’s one of the essential knives for kitchen work and may be one of the better investments you can make when preparing your kitchen.
What are the characteristics of Damascus steel?
To make a good knife, it is necessary to go through continuous smelting, high temperature heating ,repeated folding and hammering, especially to make the blade sharper, and to temper it as sharp as a razor.
Such repeated tempering, makes the forging of the samurai sword one of the ultimate representatives of Japanese craftsmanship. So we firmly believe that the real weapon is a sharpened knife that is sufficient for the owner’s battlefield needs.
Top professional quality Japanese Damascus chef’s knife
- This professional chef’s knife is made of Japanese high-quality and high-carbon steel VG10 Damascus steel.
- It has a unique knife shape that ensures precise cutting and flexibility.
Sharp edge of the blade
- Hand ground edges at 15 degrees on each side for maximum sharpness and edge retention,ensuring precise slices every time.
- The blade is extremely sharp that it can divide the silk in two effortlessly in the air. It has long been regarded as the king of weapons in the era of cod weapons.
High hardness and good wear resistance
- It’s also no taboo to carry it with you, as it comes with a corresponding leather sheath to protect the blade, so you can keep it in your tool bag whenever you want to go out to work.
- You don’t have to worry about rusting, this knife has a Rockwell hardness of 60±.
Walnut wood is the biggest surprise
- The ergonomically designed handle conforms to the natural curves of your hand while providing additional support in key compression areas.
- The handle made of natural walnut wood gives you excellent control of the knife even when using it with wet hands.
- Using it you can do any of your work effortlessly.