Professional manufacturer of kitchen knives
A good meat splitting technician or professional butcher knife hand, in addition to mastering the structure of meat, meat form, but also to know each kind of meat knife way, each kind of meat each part need corresponding slaughter knife to deal with, in order to maximize the protection of meat and improve efficiency.
Slaughter knife is the general name of the meat stall and meat processing industry professional knife, high-quality slaughter knife must be very sharp, durable, but also need to have a good flexibility, and most importantly, must ensure the safety of the user.
Most popular meat processing knives
- The bread knife with serrated teeth has a relatively flexible blade with a sharp edge and is about 20 cm long.
- The serrated edge it does not blunt as fast as the flat edge, the small teeth on the blade cut into the bread without flattening, the cut surface is still smooth and flat, not to mention that it does not fall full of crumbs like cutting bread with other knives.
- The blade is molybdenum carbon steel, which has a very good sharpness, with molybdenum added for better rust resistance and toughness.
- The blade has an ultra-sharp 16 degree edge to ensure maximum cutting results with minimal effort.
Satisfactory ergonomic design
- The ergonomic, non-slip grip fits the contours of the hand perfectly, and this design provides unparalleled strength, which gives it more balance and a comfortable grip.
- The Santoprene Handle provides a non-slip grip that feels comfortable in the hand and offers plenty of knuckle clearance, while the steel handle can become slippery when handled with wet hands.
Flexible and high quality blades
- It has a relatively long blade with serrated teeth, use it to cut the fluffy bread cake, it is easy to cut the bread into thin slices.
- It can also be used to slice cooked meat, such as roasted meat, with a bread knife to cut this meat, cut out evenly thick and thin, look very appetizing.