Professional manufacturer of kitchen knives
A good meat splitting technician or professional butcher knife hand, in addition to mastering the structure of meat, meat form, but also to know each kind of meat knife way, each kind of meat each part need corresponding slaughter knife to deal with, in order to maximize the protection of meat and improve efficiency.
Slaughter knife is the general name of the meat stall and meat processing industry professional knife, high-quality slaughter knife must be very sharp, durable, but also need to have a good flexibility, and most importantly, must ensure the safety of the user.
Most popular meat processing knives
- Bone picking knives are usually short and easy to handle, with a sharp tip that allows easy separation of bone and meat along the bone gap, making them very flexible.
- The blade has an ultra-sharp 16 degree edge to ensure maximum cutting results with minimal effort.
Flexible and high quality blades
- The blade is molybdenum carbon steel, which has a very good sharpness, with molybdenum added for better rust resistance and toughness.
- For large meat cutting jobs in the slaughterhouse, it can still glide through steaks like butter, as well as trim a variety of meats effortlessly.
Satisfactory ergonomic design
- The ergonomic, non-slip grip fits the contours of the hand perfectly, and this design provides unparalleled strength, which gives it more balance and a comfortable grip.
- The Santoprene Handle provides a non-slip grip that feels comfortable in the hand and offers plenty of knuckle clearance, while the steel handle can become slippery when handled with wet hands.
Bendable boning knife
- This blade is a molybdenum carbon steel boning knife with a flexible blade and a very sharp edge, approximately 15 cm long.
- A surprisingly flexible blade, and it can move freely and nimbly through meat, helping to penetrate tough cartilage, break down beef, and even trim meat fat with ease to a greater extent.
- Boning knives are mainly used for boning whole chickens or fish or various steaks and beef shanks.