Professional manufacturer of kitchen knives
A good meat splitting technician or professional butcher knife hand, in addition to mastering the structure of meat, meat form, but also to know each kind of meat knife way, each kind of meat each part need corresponding slaughter knife to deal with, in order to maximize the protection of meat and improve efficiency.
Slaughter knife is the general name of the meat stall and meat processing industry professional knife, high-quality slaughter knife must be very sharp, durable, but also need to have a good flexibility, and most importantly, must ensure the safety of the user.
Most popular meat processing knives
- The special Butcher Chef Knife has a relatively flexibility blade with a sharp edge and is approximately 25 cm long.
- It can be used for cutting or dividing meat, and is the most basic equipment for slaughterhouses and meat stalls.
- The blade is relatively wide, the blade is flat and straight, and it can also be used for home cutting of meat and vegetables.
Flexible and high quality blades
- The blade is molybdenum carbon steel, which has a very good sharpness, with molybdenum added for better rust resistance and toughness.
- For large meat cutting jobs in the slaughterhouse, it can still glide through steaks like butter, as well as trim a variety of meats effortlessly.
Satisfactory ergonomic design
- The ergonomic, non-slip grip fits the contours of the hand perfectly, and this design provides unparalleled strength, which gives it more balance and a comfortable grip.
- The Santoprene Handle provides a non-slip grip that feels comfortable in the hand and offers plenty of knuckle clearance, while the steel handle can become slippery when handled with wet hands.
- A surprisingly flexible blade, and it can move freely and nimbly through meat, helping to penetrate tough cartilage, break down beef, and even trim meat fat with ease to a greater extent.
- The blade has an ultra-sharp 16 degree edge to ensure maximum cutting results with minimal effort.