Whether you are chopping vegetables or using it as a tray, a thick cutting board will make your kitchen wonderful.
- Prepare a variety of rich ingredients, built-in handles on both sides, you can easily carry it to the table or the garden to enjoy a meal.
- It is large enough to serve as a cheese tray or deli tray to put down more of its food.
- When making bread or snacks, you can knead the dough on the oversized cutting board and keep the ingredients clean and hygienic.
Provide an additional countertop to the kitchen
- This is a 20x16x1.5 inch cutting board that gives you extra working space and you can place it perfectly on an electric cooktop or gas stove and sink, making it a versatile and satisfying stove top cutting board.
- It’s big enough that you can put an oversized steak, brisket or roast chicken on the cutting board at will, and it comes with juice grooves so you don’t have to worry about juice running down the table.
A Deep Juice Groove
A cutting board with a juice groove is a very friendly “partner” to ensure a clean kitchen. Whether cutting fruits and vegetables, or grilled meat and various meat ingredients, the liquid from the food will concentrate in the grooves.
Handle At the Groove
It can be lifted or moved at will. The handle at the recess is really a great design, which provides convenience without affecting the aesthetics. Feel free to put it on the stove top to handle ingredients, or make it into a deli platter to take to the garden to enjoy.
100% Sustainable Natural Teakwood
Teak is a very precious wood, in any environment teak is not easy to produce deformation, corrosion, cracking and other phenomena. After teak is made into cutting board it is firm and durable, has excellent texture, and fine and beautiful texture.