Whether you are chopping vegetables or using it as a tray, a thick cutting board will make your kitchen wonderful.
- Prepare a variety of rich ingredients, built-in handles on both sides, you can easily carry it to the table or the garden to enjoy a meal.
- It is large enough to serve as a cheese tray or deli tray to put down more of its food.
- When making bread or snacks, you can knead the dough on the oversized cutting board and keep the ingredients clean and hygienic.
Suitable for cutting any food
Thickness of 2 inches, thicker cutting boards are more stable than traditional cutting boards when dicing or slicing.
Flexibility to move it at any time
Easy to carry and move, Built-in finger handle make it easy to lift, flip or transfer from the kitchen to the dining table.
Deep juice sink to absorb excess liquid
Keeps the kitchen clean, no more messing up the table with any juice runoff during use.
What are the advantages of End-grain walnut cutting boards?
- The cutting board is made natural walnut, which has a very low moisture content and is not prone to cracking, deformation and other conditions
- Black walnut is light black-brown with purple tinges and has a beautiful large parabolic pattern on the string side
- End grain vertical grain splicing design, not only retains the knife feel good, do not hurt the knife, and the gap between the wood block and the wood block can play a shock-absorbing cushioning effect, but also effectively prevent the middle dent
How to choose a 20-inch and 24-inch cutting board?
- The 20×16-inch cutting board gives plenty of work space in the kitchen, and it’s perfect for everyday cutting and slicing and chopping. It can also be used as a cheese board or deli tray at a barbecue or at a party.
- This 24×18 inch cutting board is large enough that you can place it perfectly over an electric or gas stove and sink to add extra work space. It’s perfect for handling larger roasts, large briskets or roast turkeys, plus you can knead dough and make bread on a large cutting board.